COACHES AND INSTRUCTORS INSURANCE
As a coach or professional trainer/fitness instructor, no matter how cautious your approach, a claim of personal injury, bodily injury or sexual harassment can occur at any time.
ESIX offers an insurance solutions specifically designed to meet the needs of US-based coaches and instructors directly supervising an individual or group engaged in approved fitness and exercise. Some of the covered sports can include:
ESIX has developed coach and instructor programs which provide coverage for those sums (up to applicable policy limits) that the instructor becomes legally obligated to pay as damages because of claims brought by third parties alleging bodily injury, property damage, personal or advertising injury caused by the acts or omissions of the instructor. The programs also include coverage for liability arising out of an instructor's day-to-day instruction activities, including their professional exposure as an instructor.
The typical coach/instructor program includes, but is not limited to, the following coverages:
- General Liability/ Professional Liability for bodily injury and/or property damage to third parties
- Personal & Advertising Injury Liability
- Products/Completed Operations Liability
- Participant Legal Liability
- Sexual Abuse/Molestation
- Medical Expense (for insured Instructors)
- Medical Expense (other than Instructors)
For questions regarding this program, please email: email@example.com.