As a member club, you may find that some exposures such as non-sanctioned calendared activities fall outside of the insurance coverage provided by your sanctioning organization.
ESIX offers a Club Insurance Program designed to provide enrolled clubs, their employees, members and volunteers coverage for liability and accidental bodily injury arising out of the club's day-to-day operations and activities that are sponsored, organized and/or supervised by the clubs, but for which sanctioning is NOT available. Common non-sanctioned calendared activities include dinner functions, award banquets/ceremonies, meetings, approved fundraisers, training sessions, etc.
The current program includes, but is not limited to, the following coverages:
- General Liability for bodily injury and/or property damage to third parties
- Personal & Advertising Injury Liability
- Products/Completed Operations Liability
- Host Liquor Liability
- Participant Legal Liability
- Accident Medical Expense
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
For questions regarding this program, please email: email@example.com.